"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Saturday, July 20, 2013

No More Knowing Each Other

        My elderly neighbor across the street has 26 grandchildren, so he has trouble keeping straight who's who. Our heavenly Father will have no such problem with us. I don't even need a name. He knows me and I know my sonship. As Jesus said in John 10, he knows his sheep and they know him. No words need to be exchanged. Then when you reach union with God, he and you become one and knowing becomes irrelevant.

2 comments:

  1. God Loves all of us like there is only one of us... I love it how yuor posts are short but powerful.

    Mike
    Check out my blog at: Praytogodtoday.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. If my posts touch the hearts of others, I would be overjoyed. God bless you, my brother.

    ReplyDelete