(1) The cheapest coffin is good enough for the body. Wasting money on anyone, dead or alive, is wasting money.
(2) Eulogy is inappropriate; only God deserves praise.
(3) The service should be a celebration for the beginning of a new life in paradise with the Holy Trinity, the fulfillment of my most ardent wish. Any tears shed should be tears of joy.
(4) Only prayer can help the deceased; elaborate or fancy services satisfy only the living, not the deceased.
(5) A simple tombstone should say something that glorifies God.