"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Sunday, February 18, 2018

**Getting Into Heaven Is Easier!

        Here is a fun video to watch. There are many such videos showing dominoes falling on YouTube. I have chosen this shorter one here and think you'll enjoy watching it. It is quite spectacular in its own way. It shows me that humans are clever, ingenious, and fun loving. I know that designs and detailed plans all had to be worked out in advance, but I am most impressed by those who must have spent hours or days to do the testing and then set up the tiles precisely where they should be. Afterwards, the show was over in just minutes. For me, getting into heaven is easier – I trust in the Lord and he does all the rest for me. Besides, the "show" never ends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment